From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Janie Sprenger
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 8:21 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Roles and Applications - Remedy Asset Management

**

Yes, that option is in the Roles form.

Have you check if another test user with Asset Admin permission can
access the link?  If so, sometimes I've seen user login ids get
disconnected from their permissions.  Have you removed the Asset Admin
permission from your test user, logged in, logged out, then added the
Asset Admin permission back to the user - then log in.
The other thing I've noticed is that sometimes the local cache seems to
be wrong - certain field labels will be completely wrong.  Sometimes,
deleting the browser's temporary cache and logging in again will resolve
the problem.  Have you checked logging in from another computer?

Sorry if you've tried all this - just trying to throw out additional
ideas for you.

Janie

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Kemes, Lisa A DLA CTR INFORMATION