Hi Dan:

Hope all is well with you.

I am a little confused by the email you received in regard to
attributing to any group of people the highest instigator of HIV.

It's has been some time, admittedly, since I had looked at the
reports that were generated by State & Federal Government.

In 2004 I read a fairly interesting private study that indicated in
the coastal monmouth area the major concern for the spred of HIV was
among intravienious drug users.

Again this is 2 years ago.  I have been working among the homeless
population of Monmouth county since 1990.  On a daily basis - more
heavily prior to the land use issue I am in with the Long Branch
administration.  However, I respond to approximately 40 calls per day
in all varied need areas.

I would have to continue to believe that the same populus group is
the highest risk category and not the gay community.

This is just my observations.

I may add from what I can see, the "new case" levels of HIV have
dropped dramatically and that current cases on the books are more
folks who are struggling with this desease greater than 5 years.

These are not official figures just my observations.

KEVIN BROWN
Lighthouse, Long Branch