--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I appreciate and thank you for your comments on illegal aliens.  It
> creates a permenant underclass and jobs, that teenagers used to look
> forward to having, in the summer, no longer exists!  With all of the
> high tech jobs, also going overseas, this country, is recreating an
> old system of the very rich and the desperately poor!  Employment
> usually reserved for the undereducated or mis-educated Americans, are
> going to South Americans, not just Mexicans, create an almost
> "Catch-22", situation.  Either way, the foreign Hispanics, lose.  They
> are not granted citizenship, are deeply resented by Blacks, Union
> workers and small entrepreneurs, who once could look forward, to
> having SOME employment, into a virtual unemployment, for life.  This
> leads to gang creation, drug distribution, drug use, incarceration
> with long, draconian sentences, due to the Rockefeller Drug Laws, but
> it also creates employment, for the Justice Department.  More jails to
> incarcerate, the overflow in the prisons and an almost "planned"
> genocide, of Blacks and Hispanics, (Puerto Ricans), because we are
> considered, expendable!  Just my thoughts.  Thanks again!

The Draft Riots of the Civil War. America always finds someone to do
the jobs that no one else will. The mexicans and other south
americans, but mainly the mexicans, are doing jobs that no one else
wants, or at least at wages others are not willing to work for. Tommy,
I am surprised that a conservative like you would not support laizze
faire. Do you want wage controls?

I had a mexican doing work for me and now he owns his own company. If
any one resents these people, be them black, white or green, then do
the jobs they are willing to do. There have been studies looking at
the growth of the US economy over 150 years. The economy always grew
faster after great waves of immigration. All of these people cannot
simply be deported. It is impossible, and inhumane. It is probably the
only thing on which I will ever agree with Dubya. How do they or
anyone rise up? Education. The jews who emigrated here always knew the
answer.