I agree!  Why can't the method in the Charter Schools, be used in AP
schools?  It's Federal money, that should be used in the public
school!  Not knocking anyone's choice, where to send their child, but
my parents PAID my tuition, no one gave them anything and it was their
choice to send me to private school!  Who pays my parents back?

Asbury Park, HAD a sterling reputation!  You can see it by the
structure of the High School.  The building, itself, rivals anything
on Princeton's or Monmouth's campus!  What can the parents do, to get
our system, back in order?  Without good teaching professionals,
strict discipline, order and a good administration, it's no wonder the
system is in the toilet!