--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mario and Oakdorf,
> I agree wholeheartedly, having gone to all Black, albeit, "private"
> school.

Well I guess that makes it official.  I can't seem to make my point
sink in no matter how many times I say it.

I've never argued Black kids can't learn without white kids.

What I have argued is that when a school is naturlly diverse, it's
wrong to have government step in and segregate it by race.  If its
naturally segregated, so be it.  But to have the government impose
racial segregation was supposedly outlawed with Brown.

Unless of course you think government imposed racial sergregation
has no bad effect.  In that case, feel free to let the government
segregate all the schools by race.

In fact, lets have someone out there who thinks it is no big deal
that Asbury kids have been segregated by race from government, tell
me this:

Why don't we go ahead and segregate public bathrooms again?  I'm
serious.  I want one of YOU to tell me what would be wrong with that.

As long as both bathrooms are available and clean, where is the
harm?  In fact, lines would be shorter, so that would be good.

So I challange one of you to describe for me why segregating public
bathrooms is bad.

I'm sure at some point as you describe it, the light will go off as
to why it was wrong to segregate APHS.

HOWEVER - if you don't give a damn about segregated Black kids, then
neither do I.  Hell they're YOUR kids, not mine.

I'm past it.

My kids won't be hurt by what you do to the kids there in Asbury.

And change the name of Thurgood Marshall school.  It's a disgrace to
the man to have segregationists flying his flag.

And stop calling yourselves liberals.  True liberals wouldn't stand
for a segregated school.

You guys to stand for it.

So keep it.

I don't care anymore.