From: rook782 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 7:19:43 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Van Zandt's School Music - We're a bit late

Also a very very good post.

Tom I think that if you ever wanted to do the one thing in your life
that could truly help Asbury Park, this might be the answer. I think
many would support you in this endeavor. And kinda knowing you, you
would not care what the opposition thought. How much money would
something like this cost to have a case like this fought and won? I
know this would be just an estimate.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "justifiedright"

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs