Go complain to the Katrina victims that your basement once flooded
after it rained.

That's about what you are doing now by comparing the complete
excision of the white race from APHS to a couple of late board of
education meetings over parental anxiety at Monmouth Regional.

It's exactly thinking like that which hides the severity of what the
kids in Asbury Park are going through because of that decision -
racial segregation.

Of course you live there and I don't, so if nothing continues to get
done about it, it's not my kids that suffer, its yours.

So go ahead and think what you want about it.

Why should I care?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 11/20/2007 6:45:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> It was  extremely minimal.
> I worked at a school where it wasn't minimal to any of us.
>
> Not  going to get inot some back and forth with you, because the
issue is too
>  important to subject it to that.
> I'm not interested in any back and forth with you either.  So we
agree  to
> disagree.
>
> Not sure what the issue is.  But I don't need a yearbook.  I
taught at APHS
> when the racial imbalance had a profound influence, and I taught
at a
> regional district where the impact of RBR's arts programs was the
subject of too
> many excruciatingly long board, parents, and faculty  meetings:
Instruction
> suffered at both.

2007's hottest
> products.