From: oakdorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:11 am
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Van Zandt's School Music - We're a bit late

.>>>>>> My child is presently in the third grade at Hope Academy
Charter and I am researching Charter and private schools at this time
because when she graduates the 8th grade (5 years from now) I will not
be sending her to AP public schools a,,,
<<<<<<<

you and the others have made a statement. So what is the next step
today and in 5 years - which will be tomorrow.

Right now you have this curious little mind (not yours, your childs)
who hears and sees a ton of things and has to sort them out. Luckily,
she has you as a concerned parent trying to guide her along an ugly
trail and to do her right.

http://mail.aol.com