-Tommy,

We agreed, it comes to choice. If ALL residents had the means to
choose, it seems a majority might not choose AP, just like the old
Irish Catholic from Belmar or Avon sent their cute girls who worked at
Kohr's or Critierion years ago to St. Rose or to RBC.

I don't like sending my kids to Ocean Twp. Why? I just don't think the
quality is there. The control isn't there. And honestly, I'm a lazy
parent other then to make sure they get out the door in the morning
and respect the system and do THEIR best - not mine. I don't listen to
their bs when they fail an open note, open notebook test. Why? Because
I almost failed one on college that I even cheated on.

Imagine my silence when one admin told "you can send them to privte
school of your choice...but this is a FREE education..."

Free.

Imagine my face. I'm surprised I'm still alive.

CBA is a choice for my son Unfortunately, for him he wouldn't come
home with girls signing their names on his arm every day if he went
there...and I would have to work even more to cover it. So I know
dcotors and losers from both cba and Ot. I;ll let u know in 10-12 years.

I'll convince him to open an office in AP....