once again, my unpopular I heart AP response.

for starters, ap HAS a vibrant music scene, right now. Perhaps it
doesn't stir the emotions of when you were a teen. We live now, not
20, 30 years ago. And the comments I have been hearing from people the
past few summers actually reflect that ap does stir good memories, not
sure how many of you spend time in the local bizes, but I do. I hear
it. I can't wait to check out the Stone Pony. English Beat..yippee.

Its not all "high end" anything. I think there are two design like
stores that are out of the average persons pay range, so what,
everyone is supposed to live on my budget? good for those who can buy
an 800$ chaise. and wonderful for the retail owners who can pay their
rent with it. this is monmouth county, there is lots of $$ here, let
them spend it in AP.

O'tools is reasonable, that fried food place in CH is reasonable there
were all sorts of little knick knack shops that remind me precisely of
what was BW like years ago.

On the 31st you can sample cocktails for 5 bucks in CH, bring a flask
if you need more of a buzz, then you can walk down to paradise and if
you get there before 9 ish you can dance for free. and be entertained
if you are prone to enjoyment. they usually have drink specials.
langostas menu looks reasonable and the space is beautiful (someone
mentioned they were packed last sat)

the mini waterpark looks like loads of fun, the numerous festivals
that come are a blast, thinking of the beautiful kite one at the
moment, volleyball, road trip etc. there is regularly free music on
the BW.

for someone who mentioned somewhere else they are sick of negativity,
you dish it out a lot Jack. is there anything you like about the place?

as far as the Bruce thing goes, what's the connection other than he
sung about how depressed the place was? I don't need to romanticize
the badlands anymore.

is it perfect? no way. but neither is anything else. I really wish
people would stop bitching about the place which often seems to me
people projecting their general unhappiness onto the world around
them. what you see in the world has more to do with what is in your
head than what is in the world.

its so weird to me, everything you want is already here. except
perhaps the teenage you.