Hi,

I had and still have similar problem as Ignacy reported.
I tried "iwconfig rate" as Nick mentioned , but huge number of the AR5K_RXERR_CRC occurred and most of the packets were dropped when the rate was 48Mbps and 54Mbps.
When set the rate to 36Mbps or less, then  then the iperf throughput
got up to 14Mbps.
 ( I posted more detail data to this ML just a week before )

I used compat-wireless-2009-0820 and did not try yet with the head of the trunk.

Takayuki Kaiso
On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 02:16:22PM +0300, thus spake Nick Kossifidis:
I did some tests a while ago and IBSS mode was fine, i could get
around 25-27Mbits. Have you tried to lock the rate via iwconfig rate ?

The thing is I don't want to lock the rate, because I need it to adapt to the
conditions.  But still if I do, right now it doesn't change anything (besides
that one on the receiving side just stopped working and doesn't respond
anymore...).