On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 09:59:16AM -0400, thus spake Bob Copeland:
> Question: did this work much better with a previous kernel,
> or does it just perform poorly in all kernels tried?

Hmmm good question.  Both AR5213A are on 2.6.31.4, while the AR5424 is on
2.6.30.1.  I could try with an older kernel, what release do you recommend?

> Also, how far apart are the nodes in the network?

They are a few centimeters apart, in the same room, on the same desk.  I tried
several times to increase the distance, to no avail.

> Note ath5k compared to madwifi does not have automatic noise
> immunity so it is expected to perform somewhat poorly at
> higher rates.

And what does it take to implement ANI on ath5k, based on the code in madwifi?

--
I used to have a sig, but I've stopped smoking now.