Robin Bowes;190551 Wrote:
> adamslim wrote:
>
> > Oh and I suspect my bonus this month is going to go on an SB+ not a
> TP,
> > not least because it's the only one I can do my own listening tests
> on
> > and return if it's not good enough.
>
> Whereabouts are you? I'd be interested in hearing a Transporter vs.
> SB+.
> I have a Transporter.
>
> R.

I hope you guys are able to do this and post results.

BTW, I suspect the SB+ is an excellent product based on Patricks
background and his always lucid posts here.

On a visual level, it is obvious from fotos that his product has a very
professional
appearance. It looks to have good build quality.

It's price is also very competitive with the TP.

This is in stark contrast to the Bolder SB  (BSB), which has a homemade
in the garage look and "controversial" design elements which some may
think are snake oil: Bybees, "special"interconnects, power cord and
most entertaining: ebony pucks.

--
tomjtx