jh901 wrote:
> Aren't you taking this "how do I know what I know" a little too far?  I
> have practical experience as an audiophile who simply wants to enjoy
> listening to recorded music which is exceptionally reproduced.  I'm not
> making the sort of claims which warrant academic scrutiny.

I believe that you claimed that the following is "A great discussion
which covers recent DACs".

http://www.antipodesaudio.com/antipodes_music_servers.html

Speaking as a degreed engineer with over 50 years of experience with
Audio, I would say that any well-informed engineering academic would
find it to be bafflegab and double talk.