I would have to agree with this. After all flying is flying, regardless of what
your flying in, at least at the ab-initio level and doing it for the enjoyment
of being in the air.

All types have their characteristics and the old, slow, cheap gliders are still
desirable to a small club who doesn't have the membership or population to
support the cost of a new starship.

Pitty those at the top of our body are more idealistic than practical.

Safe flying, whatever you have to commit aviation in. Remember; It's a
privilege.

Merry Christmas to all.

Grant