    The URL is http://home.rochester.rr.com/tsdeweese/SyncBBDB.html

AL> Ideally, SyncBBDB could be written to be a conduit with
AL> gnome-pilot, or at least could be used with both.

    Well, SyncBBDB is intentionally written to be more or less
independent of PilotMgr (but is obviously very dependent on Perl).
Included in the distribution is a file called 'bootstrap' which will
run SyncBBDB independent of PilotMgr.

    I don't know what gnome-pilot uses as it's interface for conduits,
but I would think that patching in SyncBBDB (either through something
like bootstrap, which would give you no integration, or writing
another front-end) shouldn't be too bad, as long as you didn't mind
firing up Perl.

    I'd be happy to accept code donations or URL's :)