> Ok; the hitch then is which, if any, of the available variants on
> syncing work with 2.00.06 (jwz's one will, but it's incomplete).

I've now got a copy of the sensibly-renamed bbdb-pilot-jwz.el from
http://www.splode.com/users/friedman/software/emacs-lisp/src/bbdb-pilot-jwz.el
(which appeared to be down when I looked for it earlier) so I'll try
that out and see if I can remember or again trigger the problem I had
last time.

> Well, afaik he's still on the list, and he's certainly not attempted
> to have any of us shot. Yet.

Hee hee.

> As with most of the changes for 2.2, the old behaviour is the default;
> most if not all new features have to be explicitly enabled.

Good.

> > OK, OK, I'll try to work up the enthusiasm to try it.  Is it still
> > deemed stable?
> >

> BBDB 2.2 or Gnumacs 19.33?

I meant 2.2 of course; like I said I use 19.33 regularly (more often
than 19.34, in fact, since 20.x is usually also available on those
platforms for which there's a working 19.34).

And if you're worried about getting shot, perhaps try not to call it
'Gnumacs', or RMS might come after you :-)

> Hmm. See, this is what I get for using Gnumacs all the time. Missing
> all this fun, or something. I'll have a look at this.

Congratulations, you have passed the BBDB maintainer's entrance exam!

Cheers,

Patrick