On November 6, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> I'm not in a particular hurry to move to BBDB 2.2 - but what were the
> advantages again?  Does it work with Gnu Emacs 19.33 (the oldest
> version I regularly have cause to use)?  Has menu support been
> implemented for Gnu Emacs yet?

Realistically speaking, you need 2.2 for syncing with anything more
than a trivial Pilot addressbook, for the simple reason that 2.2
allows you to have multiple records with the same name (just like the
Pilot) where as 2.00.06 requires you to do some heuristic
merging/splitting of records to sync up.

I don't know for certain that BBDB 2.2 will work on 19.33, but it will
work on 19.36. If it works on .33, I'd appreciate knowing this fact!

And finally... what do you mean by "menu support"?

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

Ronan Waide, Technology Non-Consultant, please update your addressbook