On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Chris Frandsen<lear...@mac.com> wrote:

> No way will that happen unless there is an
> international disaster and major die-off of the human species.

I don't have much evidence to evaluate the reliability of your
predictions, but what evidence I have seen makes me doubt their
accuracy.

> Now when we decide to get serious
> about dealing with global climate change government spending will balloon
> even more, so prepare yourself.

Another highly dubious prediction. But if taken literally, perhaps it
saves itself by having the highly unlikely beginning condition, so
that the ending need not be wrong if the beginning condition is not
satisfied.