now there's an alternate universe heard from. My common sense is screaming
that if I don't have time to do abortion I probably dont have time to do
this with you, but I can't help asking:
 Cooper was not being truthful? huh?
 Also, please explain how Cooper calling Rove means that Rove was not trying
to smear Wilson.
 I also think you misunderstand the reactions here. I personally think he is
guilty because he has done a lot of this sort of thing, so this one might as
well have his signature on it. But even if he weren't he is such a sleaze
that there is pleasure in seeing that arrogance squashed. Kinda like Marion
Barry -- it was a bad bust, if literally correct, but it couldn't have
happened to a nicer guy.

Dana