On 10/11/05, Gruss Gott wrote:

> I'm sure Rove is guilty for a few specific reasons:
>
> 1.) The Whitehouse originally said Rove had nothing to do with it.
> That turned out not to be true by the Whitehouse's own admission.

We're looking for Novak's source. Are you saying Cooper is Novak's source?
According to Novac he found her in the Who's Who of the Spy World directory :)

> 2.) #1 proves that either the Whitehouse was covering up Rove's
> activities or he was covering up his own, even to his own staff.

Not a cover up. Rove claimed he heard first from a reporter. Do we
know that's not true yet?

> 3.) The order to preserve all documents related this case was given 12
> hours after it should have been which gave the Whitehouse 12 hours to
> destroy documents.

That means less than nothing. Remember Vince Foster?

> 4.) Mr. Fitzgerald was appointed by the Whitehouse to investigate the
> case and he's had a steady stream of witnesses.

Are you saying since there aer many witness Rove has to be guilty?
Makes no sense.

> 5.) Rove volunteered for further testimony despite the fact that he
> was warned his testimony could be used against him.  *Nobody* does
> that unless they think they must.

What are you talking about, that's backwards logic? But let's pretend
it makes sense, name one of the many witness that were promised
immunity for their testimony?

> Partisan has nothing to do with it.  There is clearly smoke here and
> Rove is clearly trying to make sure it doesn't turn into fire.  You
> don't do that unless you're guilty.

He has cooperated all along, testified four times. Where's the smoke?