How are you a libertarian agin?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gruss Gott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 7:01 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: VA Massacre & Gun Control

Hearing some of the stories I'm just astounded by what happened.

E.g.,The kids in the German class that the gunman spent a minute and
half shooting, then left, then tried to come back through the door and
the guy who sold the kid the gun 5 weeks prior.

Of course it brings up the question of gun control and all I think of is
that:

1.) None of the kids (that I've heard about) knew what gun shots
sounded like so reaction was slow, and

2.) The was nobody that could oppose the force of the gunman.

Therefore, despite the fact I'm for gun control (as opposed to gun
bans), I can only conclude that, had any of the kids been trained and
armed they could've maybe saved lives.

So I'm for conceal and carry AND new gun control laws which I don't
view as conflicting.