> Remember that males usually do not need iron supplements at
> all.  That need is a girl thing. Aspire to Inspire before you
> Retire or Expire!

Good thing you said "usually" - about 8 years or so ago, my doctor
prescribed me to take iron supplements as I had a severe iron deficiency

It's all based around my disease (I'm a coeliac, which is how I know
about it <g>) - I wasn't absorbing enough iron from the food

So it can be a medical thing, rather than a "girl thing"