1930s... That's too bad. If this country is dead set on wasting tax payer
dollars on capital punishment, we should at least get to vote for the
cheapest method used. I like China's approach: firing squad and the family
gets the bill for the bullets used: $0.07 a casing. Sure beats the millions
used on other methods. Funny how this country can negotiate humanity under
the context of killing...  LOL  cracks me up.