From: Tangorre, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 1:43 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Nice people....

1930s... That's too bad. If this country is dead set on wasting tax
payer
dollars on capital punishment, we should at least get to vote for the
cheapest method used. I like China's approach: firing squad and the
family
gets the bill for the bullets used: $0.07 a casing. Sure beats the
millions
used on other methods. Funny how this country can negotiate humanity
under
the context of killing...  LOL  cracks me up.

  _____