Thanks Greg, now there is something I didn't know since I haven't used
Homesite in a long time. IF you are on Windows and you have Tortoise
installed, you can indeed use the Tortoise commands from inside Homesite.
However, it does mean anyone on another OS or that doesn't have Tortoise
installed won't be able to do this. And it still doesn't change the fact
that Homesite doesn't give you ANT integration, Flex editors, JavaScript
editors, XML editors, UML, or anything else.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Homesite back in the day (when it was the only
choice). It simply won't do what I need my IDE to do any more.