Someone wrote:

> I get chills when I think how similar cisco is to Microsoft...

Nah, I disagree - they're worlds apart.  First of all, neither one is a
monopoly - the DoJ has their head up their ass.  Secondly, Cisco's response
to bugs is "Whoops, there's a bug in our software - here's the patch,"
whereas Microsoft's response is, "Bug?  I'm sorry, you must be mistaken -
it's a *feature*, which you're simply implementing incorrectly."

Sure, they both eat up other companies.  But while Microsoft eats other
companies and then suppresses their products, Cisco integrates them and
allows them to flourish on their own.