Bravo!

-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, March 19, 2001 4:22 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: Cisco Certs Becoming Paper CCXX

This issue is turning thisgs upside down from point of view.

I would like to tell you my opinion. If CCNA, NP, DA, DP and IE written
are not worth then your Bachelors and Graduate studies worth the same. Just
papers.

I learn to configure a cisco router before knowing all the cisco stuff.
I have a CCDA, CCNP and going for the complete set CCDA, CCNP and CCIE
complete.

I knew frame relay,atm, sna, dlsw, sdlc, ppp, ipx, switching, etc before
taking any cisco course. I took all cisco traning path version 11.2 and
just recently obtain my degrees and working for the big one.

What will be your opinion Do I know something or I am just papers?

You sould be carefull on your opinion about this things, all the knowledge
since a long time ago has been paper, No one has achieve glory after years
of practice and experience.

I was thinking that you are trying to do the same that the shareowners are
doing with the internet economy, you are devaluating the value of the
Certifications,
why don't you do the same with the college and and graduate degrees, they
are very similar just studying and passing examns not real life thing until
you pass all the levels (semesters and big exam thesis).

Giga Internetworking

Fer Saldana