IPX Protocol
bridging and switching concepts
routing concepts
all of which are not cisco specific

router ios configuration
router management
access lists
maybe queueing too
don't remember been a paper too long to remember if queueing is on the ccna
but i know it is on bcran just papered that last year
these, which are cisco specific
sounds like alot.
oh by the way most colleges will articulate a certification into some credit
hours. if you fight hard enough.
but that is just paper as was eloquently stated previously.

by the way my employer puts much value on certification almost as much as a
degree.
reason being i graduated HS in 80 college in 85 how relevant is that
compared to today's technology,
but my first cert is from 96 and my last is from 2000 with something to fall
in 2001 much more relevant
that is good enough for me.
Don