If each router has a built-in CSU/DSU then you don't need to configure a
clock rate on the serial interface. The CSU/DSU will have a RJ-45 interface.
To connect back-to-back on T-1 cross pins 1&2 with 4&5. On the T-1
Controller interface configure one for internal clocking. The other for
line. This works for two routers.

I'm not sure from your question what the final topology should be. If it is
to be a hub and spoke with 10 routers then you need additional interfaces.
If there are nine leased lines then the hub router needs nine WAN
interfaces. If this is to be a Frame Relay network then you need something
to emulate a Frame Switch.

Do some searches on CCO. You will find exact examples of what you need.