Hth?  well, not really

what, exactly, is a bandwidth statement going to achieve??  would you enable
MultiLink-PPP by adding "bandwidth 128000" to a BRI interface? - well
probably in your case

Oh yeh, and use "show controllers" for determining DCE/DTE

do we really have to put up with yet another "how do I connect routers
back-to-back" question.

I despair of this list sometimes

Ole Drews Jensen wrote on Monday June 11 at 2001 11:15 PM