From: Ravi Varma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 5:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: URGENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [7:8061]

Hi Guys

We have 10 3640 Routers at our place
the probelm i am facing is that i have to connec all these ten routers back
back each router have 2 FE and one T1 (dsu/csu)

When i tried to connect then back to back through the serial line
using show int

Serial 0/0 down and line protocol DOWn

i had assigned Ip address
assigned the clock  rate 64000
no shut
and default encapsultaion (hdlc)

and other i had gone through the same procedure  but not assigned the clock
rate

can u please help me on that it i have to get it up by evening

Thanking you guys in advance

Regards,

Ravi Varma