I have a few comments.  It sounds like Sean is looking for a confidence
boost by this group.  Wow, Sean, you must be really smart!  I mean to have
these Unix skills _and_ know something about Cisco routers.  Oh my goodness!
Maybe I could introduce you to my sister!

Normally I don't respond to such messages, but for some reason, I thought
this one required a response.  If you're going to flame a group of people, I
strongly suggest you do it with proper grammar.  Yup, when I'm away for
whatever reason, my company usually has to hire about a dozen CCIEs to
replace me!

Maybe you should design your network and servers to include a bit more
redundancy, huh?  Usually my better judgment prevails and stops me from
sending messages like this.  So, for all of those that I offended, I
apologize.  Enjoy your summer!

Also, you work for such a great company, that you're the only one with these
Unix skills?  What company is it, Wal-Mart or Kmart?