That is a very interesting question for me;  Yestarday I went for a lunch
with a friend that got his MS on Economy, and I asked him:

  - What do you think it would be better? Either use my time and energy to
get certificate or go for a MS or MBA?

He said:

- Absolutely go to the Certification process.

I asked him why, and he told me:

- I just started to teach a certification course for professionals in
Economic.  It is an international certification, like the CCIE.  The people
who are taking this course could take a MBA or MS, because it is so
expensive and time consuming as the others.  But they need to take the
certification because of its rigorous exam.

I think the same is for the networing area.   Will the MS  represent that
you has a good acknowledgment of an area?  Unfortunately I know there are
schools where you can finish the course without really knowing that much.

At other side, it is really important, for all the explanations that was
given, that you get also your BS and MS.

"Mic shoeps" @groupstudy.com em 18/12/2002 15:37:59

Favor responder a "Mic shoeps"

Enviado Por:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]