This forum is not a purely techincal forum and thats where you're wrong.
The group is groupstusy.cisco if you hadn't notice and its primary focus its
studying for Cisco certification. CCIE is a certification. So I believe a
discussion on peoples' opinions whether a going for a CCIE or MS, MBA would
be a better for their situation and is a great question for the group. I
think it provides the group with more useful and helpful information than a
question like

"My customer needs a VPN setup. I have no experience in this so please send
me the configs so I can set it up and collect my consulting fee."

or

"I need to recover a password on my cisco 2500 series router. I'm to lazy to
go to Cisco's site and type password recovery 2500, so could some one in the
group go to Cisco's site find it for me and send me the link."

If you want only a technical discussion try comp.dcom.sys.cisco  .