Dear friends
It has been quite long that I have been hearing
whether CCIE is superior or MS. I thing it is high
time we should wrap the topic.I dont understand
,whether why this forum for ? It should b a purely
technical. For a typically type of questioning like
this, there are resposes which lasts for weeks but
there are some questions for whom nobody seems to be
bothered ?
There was a queation which was thrown on this on
TACACS ACS  whether What could the issue that I am
able to authenticate and not authorisation ,not a
single person on this site bothered to answered ,not
even Priscilla .
Which sounds to be very starnge. There are so many
people who r new to networking tech ,hence comes with
some querry which might b stupid to some of our
colleages but pls ensure that u were also like them
during your initial  phase ,hence try to  rectify the
querry rather than spending your precious time on
stupid questions like " ccie is superior or MS , what
is the salary of CCIE ? "
I hope the message is clear to everybody
Regards

PIYUSH

Note: forwarded message attached.

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com