If that were the real reading list for a BS degree, I would *LOVE* it.  My
problem is that they make you read all the fluffy stuff that you never
wanted to read in the first place, and didnt go to college for, but they
make you read anyway.

And further, lets say you were an english major, do you really think that
Calculus I would help you there?

Jarett