Dennis Peterson wrote:
> Joe Sloan wrote:

>> It's not unthinkable, there actually are places where microsoft software
>> is not used.
>
> Doesn't matter - there's no reason to suspect that all viruses originate
> from Windows. Could I have your outgoing smtp IP please?

Wow - as a long term IT professional I thought I'd heard it all but this
takes the cake. In all the past waves of viruses we've seen, they have
been analyzed in depth and found to be 100% windows. If you have some
evidence to the contrary feel free to share.

A non-windows email virus is the kind of "man bites dog" story that
would cause quite the buzz...

Joe