Bill,

You are correct that they are not mentioned, but they are still
vessels: (a) The word “vessel” includes every description of water craft,
including nondisplacement craft, WIG craft and seaplanes, used or capable
of being used as a means of transportation on water.

Are they "powered" by paddles/oars etc? (b) The term “power-driven vessel”
means any vessel propelled by machinery.

Joel

--
Joel
301 541 8551