Well like I said in my previous email. I need to know how to build my app to
run as an iPhone app on iPhone and a iPad app on iPad. Since I always use
device specifics in the interface.

In the setting in the Build Summary I've set it to Universal. in the Build
Settings the arch is set to the only selectable option of armv7 32 bit. Am I
missing another setting? Or am I going to have to build every app specifically
as an iPad app and a separate iPhone app which I don't see any one else doing.