On 11/11/11 1:11 PM, Development wrote:
> Well like I said in my previous email. I need to know how to build my
> app to run as an iPhone app on iPhone and a iPad app on iPad. Since I
> always use device specifics in the interface.
>
> In the setting in the Build Summary I've set it to Universal. in the
> Build Settings the arch is set to the only selectable option of armv7
> 32 bit. Am I missing another setting? Or am I going to have to build
> every app specifically as an iPad app and a separate iPhone app which
> I don't see any one else doing.

Sorry, we had a bit of a race condition there.  :-)  I sent out my
previous email before I received your subsequent one.

Truth be told I haven't built any universal apps myself, but obviously
it can be done.

Did you setup your project as a universal app from the beginning, use
the "convert to universal" option, or configure the project settings
manually?

Did you add "armv7" to the UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities in Info.plist?
(Cf.
http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/general/Reference/InfoPlistKeyReference/Articles/iPhoneOSKeys.html)

--
Conrad Shultz