On Thursday 12 Jun 2003 9:30 pm, you wrote:

> channels should be listed with the channel name clearly shown... and either
> display the topic, or show "<PRIVATE CHANNEL>" (or something similiar) in
> it's place.

        Which is pretty much what I said.  +p *should* be visible on /list, but
should be hidden on a whois, also channel membership shouldn't be available
via NAMES or WHO.  +s channels shoudl just be invisible everywhere.  This is
of course my opinion - I'll talk it over with other the coders and make it
this way assuming none of them comes up with a reason not to.

--
hikari
[EMAIL PROTECTED]