On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 21:53, Felipe Leme wrote:
> So, I'd like you to help me 'making a case for it'. A couple of reasons
> I thought about were:
> 2.Your company could be listed on some ASF pages, like
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/vendors.html (not sure if that really
> applies, touch)

There is a board committee, the Public Relations Committee
([EMAIL PROTECTED]), that handles all ASF press and fundraising
activities.  If someone wants to donate anything to the ASF, they should
be referred to the PRC (via the public address,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]).  Committers who would like to be involved in
bringing donations to the ASF should first contact the PRC and
coordinate their activities with it."  Note that Committers are not
authorized to solicit or accept any donations on behalf of the ASF, and
certainly not to promise anything in return.

Please direct any questions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Fitz

--
Brian W. Fitzpatrick
Chair, Apache Public Relations