On 1/14/24 11:45, Max Nikulin wrote:
On 13/01/2024 09:17, gene heskett wrote:

Go to Thunderbird -> Edit -> Account Settings -> ghesk...@shentel.net -> Server Settings.  What is the value of the field "Server Type"?

IMAP MAIL Server

There is a little chance that messages are still on the server. Set "mark as deleted" for delete action. Messages that have not been pruned may appear overstriked.

zero chance I'd say, when it went berzerkly, I sat here trying to stop it while it was busy deleting over 4500 msgs from the server is Seattle.

Maybe messages have been moved to "archived".
has, or had 1 msg a phishing scam. I think I killed it. yup its empty now.

Thank you Max.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis