Hi all,

The team will be putting together and documenting a proposal for the overall
permissions/security/privacy model for B2G.

At this time, the mailing list and email threads are to openly discuss ideas
around what the overall team believes are key needs for this work.

The goal is to work closely with the community and larger team to ensure we're
not missing important requirements and then prioritize/focus on what needs to
be built based on the timeline we've agreed upon with our partners.

Feel free to ping me if you any specific questions on the roadmap/schedule.

Thanks,
Chris