Hi all,

I took a stab at summarizing some of the points made in the thread. The wiki
page can be found here
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Apps/Security

There is likely many things missing from the wiki page and the requirements are
probably incomplete. Please correct any errors I have made on positions you
argued for.

David Chan