On 13/03/12 11:09 AM, David Chan wrote:
Hi all,

I took a stab at summarizing some of the points made in the thread. The wiki
page can be found here
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Apps/Security

Thanks.

There is likely many things missing from the wiki page and the requirements are
probably incomplete. Please correct any errors I have made on positions you
argued for.

What is the business problem you are trying to solve? Reading between the lines, it seems to be "we want to build a store/marketplace like Apple or Android stores."

If that's the case, for what client profiles? As in, is this Firefox plugins on Androids? Or?

Or is there some other business need happening here?

The goal is to work closely with the community and larger team to
ensure we're not missing important requirements and then
prioritize/focus on what needs to be built based on the timeline
we've agreed upon with our partners.

Who are the partners?  Where is the agreement written?

iang