I'm on a family visit to Alaska and don't have a lot of time for email, so
I don't know if I'll get to read all the replies to this until I get back.

I added the code to allow any logger to be used (in addition to the
default and log4j) because we use our own custom logger. I really don't
care what logger Cocoon uses as long is it is done through an interface
that I can provide my own implementation of.

Ralph