The essential requirements for Windows are clear and concern the 32-bit Java
'problem'.
For Linux, at least the issues of system integration and uninstalling LO are
also involved.
About MacOS I personally know nothing.

Maybe it would be best if I say here that I will think about detailed
requirements together with the update (*) of the German installation manual?

(*):
I have to explain this briefly: as part of the ProOO-Box's work on the German
AOO documentaion (see comments on http://www.openoffice.org/de/doc/index.html),
I am currently working specifically on the installation manual. Problem is that
I, due to lack of time, unfortunately only very slow progress, advantage is
that I really binding work on it.
As sorry as I am, I can't say until when this work will be done, but it will
take _at least_ a few more months.

Yes, it makes sense to leave out technical details for now, but I recently came
across (through an info on users-de@...) the following issue where I think
improvement is needed (in the medium term):
our download site works almost not at all without JavaScript. Namely the
linking to https://www.apache.org/dyn/aoo-closer.cgi/openoffice/ does not help
the user at all because there are no relevant mirrors for AOO.
I had already addressed the 'problem' with mirrors myself (here on this list),
but got little response.

I don't want to go into both things (JavaScript, Mirror) here, but I would like
to ask you to keep them in mind.

Jörg