Peter Alexander wrote:
> I recently stumbled across this (old) blog post:
> http://prog21.dadgum.com/13.html
>
> In summary, the author asks if you were offered $100,000,000 for some
> big software project,

While this is a "silly little hypothetical thread" (and it is Friday
afterall so that probably explains the OP), I cannot fathom that amount
being spent on just software on one project (though I've worked on one
system, i.e., software + hardware, project worth 10's of millions). Maybe
someone here can? Examples please, or give the largest one you can think
of (it can be hypothetical). Remember, it's just software, not a system.